Sunday, February 27, 2005
Blah Blah Blah

I'm just in a blah mood today! I slept until 1 in the afternoon and have been just a bum the rest of the day! I should have done something worthwhile like cleaning my room or working on my Powerpoint project, but NO! And now, the Oscars are about to start, and for some reason, I'm just compelled to watch even though I have only seen one of the nominated movies for best picture.

A run down on my goals accomplished this week:
  • I've made it to the gym five days this week (the hard part is getting there!)
  • I've ate on plan except for one Skittles splurge and I was still under points for the day
  • I've exercised for at least 60 minutes each day I didn't hit the gym
  • I've stuck to the one can of pop a day (going without any for 4 of the days!!)
I did not get to my WW meeting due to lack of funds after grocery shopping for the week. But, I am planning on going this week. I think I've done pretty well motivating myself for the week without it anyways. And if things hold for tomorrow, I think I'll have a nice 5 pound loss.

But anyways, I'm a bit bored of my 100 things about me (I ran out of interesting tidbits after only a few. So, I'm going to ask for some audience participation!!!

Ask me a question you'd like to know about me and I'll answer it for my revised list of 100 things!! No question is too wild for me!!