Friday, February 18, 2005
Tagged!!

I was tagged by kristi!

Total number of music files on your computer:

Oh geez....on my laptop I have 69 and 217 on my desktop

Last CD you bought:

It's been awhile since I've bought my own, but the one I last received was is the new Gwen Stefani one "Love, Angel, Music, Baby"

What is the last song you listened to before reading this message?

"Toy Soldiers" by Eminem on the radio driving home from work

Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

Hmmmm, that's a tough one!!

"On My Own" from Les Miserables...It's from one of my favorite musicals and it reminds me of a time with a close friend of mine years back. And no, I won't get into the argument on which Broadway performer does it better.

"My Immortal" by Evanescence....I am always singing along to this one whenever I hear it. There are so many different ways to interpret the lyrics, and it touches me every time.

"Someone to Watch Over Me"...so many have sang this song...I love the whole feel of the song...dang I like some dreary, moody songs!!

"Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani...it's not that special but I always am singing along to it. I can't help thinking of Tevia dancing down the road when I hear it though!

"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson I heard this song right around the time that I decided to go back to school and deciding to get serious about changing my life. It just really fit my mood.

How many CDs do you have?

Probably around 50ish?? I've misplaced quite a few with moves, so if I ever completely unpacked this # would go up :)

How do you store your CDs/records?

In their original cases in a plastic storage bin, 12 in plastic sleeves in my teal CD holder, and some stacked on top of my DVD shelf.


What's your most embarassing CD?

either Ace of Base (2 CDs even!) or Chumbawamba

What group/singer would you recommend to others?

I have no idea!!

Now it's time for me to tag someone....I tag Erinn and Melanie!!