Monday, February 21, 2005
One Day Down...

I did it!! I made three goals, and I actually made myself accomplish them!!
  • I did my grocery list and I bought healthy fruit and veggies, Boca burgers, Lean Cuisines, and other good stuff for me.
  • I drank ZERO (that's right none, nada, etc!) cans/bottles/glasses of pop. (And yes, Jenniy, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is yummy and addicting)
  • I did 60 minutes on the stationery bike and then 30 minutes of strength training with assorted machines. Yay me!
I also ate completely on plan, counted points, and journalled every bite into my mouth, and ended up with 23 points without even calculating exercise...which is a few points low for my weight, but I just did not feel like eating more!! But, this is just one day down. As I read on the wall as I left the gym tonight, "Success is not making it here today, Success is making it back tomorrow" or something like that. So, I need to make it through tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.....and someday, I hope to get to the point again where I don't even have to think it and I'll do it. I've done it before and I can do it again.