Saturday, November 05, 2005
That Says It All

Wow, sometimes song lyrics can really grab me. Now, this is not describing me and a certain boy...more of my own internal struggle against my negative thoughts that I was losing for a bit there.

Addicted--Kelly Clarkson

It's like you'’re a drug
It'’s like you'’re a demon I can'’t face down
It'’s like I'’m stuck
It'’s like I'’m running from you all the time
And I know I let
You have all the power
It'’s like the only company I seek
Is misery all around

It'’s like you'’re a leach
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you
Have all the power
And I realize I'’m never gonna
Quit you over time


And yep, I've made up my mind that I'm going elsewhere with the big non-fitness related journaling stuff. This area will remain fitness and general fluff :) So, if you'd like a link for the deep end, leave a comment and I'll let ya know where it is.