Saturday, August 27, 2005
More Updates :)

Well, since you gals asked, I shall elaborate on my last post. I can't touch one spot because my sisters are roaming on my blog again, and I'd like to tell the family first.

First of all, my roommate is getting married in a hurry! She started emailing this guy through a dating website in April, only two months since she broke up with the man she thought was "the one". In May, they had their first official date...he lives in another state so I think they've only had a visit each month. Well last weekend, she comes home glowing after coming back from Omaha and says she's engaged! Oooh, I'm jealous. She's getting married in December already. Her honey is 9 years older and seems like a nice guy, but he has a way of telling her what to do from what I've seen. He gave an order of exactly what type and color of dress he wants her to wear for the honeymoon and some other stuff. So, he will be moving here in December...I wish them luck!

Second update: I had my first (completed) pap smear and it was horrible. I'm a wuss when it comes to that area so it certainly wasn't the doctor's fault. At least I didn't scream like the last time they attempted it. I had successfully avoided it again until now. My roommate above, age 26, just had one (her first) the same week too and she bled all over! She thinks the doc popped her cherry (she admitted she was still a virgin and I was shocked!) They had to go in twice on her because the angle of her parts. I so wish medical scientists would find a way to check that out without going in there!!

Third update: the one moley thing taken off my back ended up being a granuloma. They dug in deep to get it out and I had stitches that were just removed. He said it was a good thing that I got rid of it or else it would have kept growing bigger. I can just imagine having a huge hump on my back from it! He also said if it would have been left alone, there was a very remote chance that it could turn cancerous after years.

Fourth update: I lost another 10 pounds since starting with my new doc...still undetermined why. I haven't been this low on the scale since college. My pants don't fit anymore but I'm too broke for a shopping spree yet! I like the loss, but it's weird to lose without making an extreme attempt.

Oh what the hey, I'll tell you a bit about that other update. I have met someone who has really made me laugh more than I have in a very long time and has me going "Paul Who?". I should say remet because we did cross paths...well a bit more than that...in college. How'd we bump into each other when the main place I've been is the doctor? A Monopoly game room! Weird how something like that happens. There has been some flirting, and I've been introduced to "George" (LOL I won't even try to explain who/what that is!). It's really nice to have a good friend who knows what I'm thinking before I say it...just wish he lived a bit closer since my car is out of commission right now. If anything new happens in this area, I'll let you know.

Well, I think that covers everything! I hope I satisfied your curiosity :)