Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Wedding Envy??

Well, I'm still working on getting my head back in the right place. No, I haven't set up an appointment yet, but I will as soon as I'm back to working which should be this week! I must say, this weight loss does help my mood...the pounds keep slipping off somehow.

Anyways, I need to get out of the house more often in order to avoid wedding chat! I am about to seriously gag :) Who knew planning was so time-consuming? Well, I suppose the three-month time frame my roommate is facing really is tough. She'll be married and she won't even have known the man for a year yet! I guess when you know, you know! She even has changed the ringer on her cell phone to a wedding-themed one. I'm sure you all can guess it! The phone rings quite a bit, so I'm a bit tired of the song.

When the subject isn't the wedding, it goes to family planning! One day, she had a random thought and called her future hubby to share "Gosh, we could start right away with baby making since my sister-in-law wants to start a daycare!" Oy!! Whenever I get married, I'd like to adjust to married life first for maybe a year before I start trying to pop one out. Well that answer could change if I don't find the right man until I'm 39.5 years old :)

Would all this frustrate me so much if I was in lovey-dovey bliss? Oh, heck yeah! I'm uually pretty accomodating, but man, is there anything else to talk about besides the big day? Like nail polish colors, best TV shows of the season, or even the Supreme Court justice nominee? Gosh, I could go on for quite a bit about the last two :) One of my guy friends said, "We'll just get engaged and then you talking incessantly about it may give her the hint!" Ha! Of course, this is a joke (key point for family members still reading! Grrrrrrr!) but it probably would work. Now all of you bloggers getting married and having babies, I enjoy reading your stories! I devour all your words and save some in my memory files for future reference. It's just my roommate chat that drives me insane.

I just need to keep repeating...Only THREE more months! SERENITY NOW!!