Sunday, October 16, 2005
Insert Witty Title Here

Band Bus Tragedy

Sigh. This story just really hit home for me. Poor guys...going home to celebrate a third place victory and getting hit by a semi. I've had the pleasure (or displeasure?) of riding the chartered bus for band or other school activities a zillion times over the years. Must say, I've had nightmares about something just like this occasionally. The worst I've ever experienced is a flat tire, though. My thoughts are with those students and their families.

Well anyways, I've had a nice little weekend :) My little visitor finally chilled out and my human visitor was a nice diversion from the doledrums. All signs point to a repeat visit again, and that's all I'm going to say at this point! No need for me to jinx anything! Only a few hours gone, and the blues are back hitting me full blast. It's time to finally do something about that.

Step One: Heading out for a walk right now!

I'll conquer everything else after that :)