Thursday, June 02, 2005
Three Things...

I've been tagged by Marta! Yet another 3 Things meme:

3 names I go by:
- Jodi
- Gigglepuss
- Jods

3 screen names I've had:

- msgigglepuss
- clar1425
- drjlr318

3 physical things I like about myself:
- my eyes
- my ankles
- my fingers

3 parts of my heritage:
- German
- Pennyslvania Dutch
- American Indian

3 things I am wearing right now:
- pink t-shirt
- grey workout capris with pink running stripe
- Curvations pink flowered bra (yes, all clothing matches today!)

3 favorite bands/musical artists:
- John Mayer
- Rob Thomas
- Dave Matthews Band

3 favorite songs:
- My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow
- Mr. Brightside by The Killers
- Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani

3 things I want in a relationship:
- TRUST/HONESTY
- good taste in music
- a sense of humor

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
- hands
- eyes
- smile

3 favorite hobbies:
- watching movies
- reading blogs
- shopping (with or without money!)

3 Things I want to do badly right now:
- take a trip around the world
- win a substantial amount of money in the lottery
- find a job that I love more than half the time

3 things that scare me:
- deep water/drowning
- never being completely happy again
- cancer

3 of my everyday essentials:
- food
- water
- music

3 Careers you have considered or are considering:
- trapeze artist
- pediatrician
- human resource manager

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Australia
- France
- London

3 kids' names you like:
- Kaitlyn
- Madeline (Maddie for short)
- Zach

3 things you want to do before you die:
- finish school
- get married and have children
- own my own home

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
- I'm messy
- I don't enjoy cooking
- I'm competitive

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
- I hold grudges
- I like to shop
- I love pink and purple

3 celeb crushes:
- George Clooney (sure he's old, but he's still hot!)
- Matthew McConaughey
- Hugh Jackman

Ok, my turn to tag 3 people!! Jenniy, Dazed, and Kristi are it!!