Sunday, May 01, 2005
Owwwwwww!!

The March of Dimes walk yesterday was great! The weather wasn't too chilly after we warmed up and it was fun to walk with a big group. I forgot to wear my pedometer, but I'm pretty positive the length was more like five miles and not 3.5...not that it matters! I should have worn my other shoes though because the ones I wore got a bit uncomfortable towards the end. There was quite a few checkpoints along the way offering a bunch of free food and other stuff. I stuck with the water, juice, and an energy bar. At the end, we were all served pizza and pop. With another donation that came in at the last minute yesterday, I just about made my fundraising goal. I ended up buying a sweatshirt and a bracelet at the walk too, so if you add those purchases to it, I did make goal :) After I got my slice of pizza, snow started falling out of the sky! Holy crap, I thought it was spring! Luckily, it was just flurries and didn't stick. When I left, there was still a bunch of people who hadn't finished yet. I guess they took a much more leisurely pace.

For the past few days, I've had the worst pain in my neck. I can't stand to turn my head to the left very far at all. It is just on my right side of the back of my neck and radiates into my shoulder so I must have messed it up somehow...I think I just slept wrong or if the weight of my backpack threw me out of whack. On Thursday, I was running a fever and feeling a bit sick...I'm not sure if it was due to the pain or what. If the pain doesn't subside soon, I'll go to get it checked.

Only two weeks left in the semester!! I have so much to finish by then...I need to work on my speech, set up a lame website, two regular tests, and then of course finals in all my classes as well! So, if I'm a bit scarce until then, you'll know why! I better get cracking right now!!