Friday, April 01, 2005
I Made Goal!!

April Fools :) But dang, that would be wonderful if it was true. However, I did lose 2.4 pounds this week! Woohoo!! Despite the Easter candy on Sunday and the bad meal choices on Wednesday, I'm back on a good losing streak again. I believe this battle was won by my time in the gym. And this week, I can do better with the food tracking. Challenging myself is working out great so far!

I've finally found a suit for my conference this week...another size smaller than I expected to purchase. I looked just about everywhere to find one!! It ate a bigger chunk of my paycheck than I wanted, but I hopefully will get some good use out of it. I have a hard time imagining myself wearing a suit every day at work. I've been spoiled by not having to see customers daily. Getting to wear blue jeans whenever I want is great!!! Now I just have to find some shoes to go along with the outfit.

I did another five miles on the treadmill today, alternating walking and running. Librarian on the Loose brought up a subject I didn't approach. I never had tried to run on the treadmill before because I was worried I'd fall on my face!!! It has happened before...once because I was a klutz years ago and another when a evil friend of mine thought it would be funny to play with my buttons. I still have to fight the feeling of fearing I'll trip almost every time I'm on it :)

I'll be leaving early Sunday morning for the business conference, so if I don't get to pop in again before then, have a great weekend!