Sunday, March 20, 2005
Picture Update!

Just a quick update! I am still working on my new challenge for myself...I'll have it figured out by tomorrow hopefully! I will share a picture for you now that will have to keep you satisfied till I post more! It doesn't show my highlights the best, but you get the idea :) I'll post some full-body pictures (oh the horror, I know!) with the challenge post.

You can see a small version in the sidebar, but here is the full size, without makeup on (pay no attention to the lovely shower curtain behind me)...



Also, I've found some great new sites to visit over the weekend! I haven't added them to the blogroll yet, but you should still check it out!

Thanks to Nicole, I found the Chubby Girl Brigade again! I stumbled across this spot before I started blogging, but had lost all my favorites. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend that you do. I think the attitudes shared there are great :)