Wednesday, March 23, 2005
I Quit!!!

Woohoo!!!! Tonight was my last night at work until Tuesday!! No more fighting with underwriters and dealing with cranky customers for a week!! I even got to go home 30 minutes early. When I left, I told my coworkers "I quit....till Tuesday." I just have three classes to get through tomorrow and I'm officially free!! Easter/Spring break right now is just what I need :) I actually have plans for this full time. Since my sister is still reading this darn thing (I have no idea why!), I'm not going to divulge my plans till then...let me just say, it's ABOUT DAMN TIME.

I'm stealing the following from Kimba who stole it from Argy...

Accent: Midwestern. And I have a tendency to drag out my Os, but it is nowhere close to the accents in the movie Fargo

Bra size: 40C

Chore I hate: Shoveling snow

(step)Dad's name: David

Essential make-up: flavored lip gloss. Yep, I'm a bit lax when it comes to making up my face...the picture shows that pretty clearly :) When I have time to dicker around, blush and mascara come out!

Favorite perfume: I sneeze if I wear most perfume, so Love Spell from Victoria's Secret is my mainstay

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Sioux Falls

Interesting fact: My whole band came very close to being arrested in Tiananmen Square in 1999

Job title: Personal Banker

Kids: Sure, but I need a full-time man first. Well, technically I don't, but that's what I'd prefer!

Living arrangements: With my roommates Sarah and Erin and Sarah's two dogs Baylor and Belmont...someday soon will be with Paul in NYC

Mom's Birthplace: Humboldt

Number of apples eaten in last week: Two so far

Overnight hospital stays: Four...when I was born, when I had my tonsils and adenoids removed, when I broke my ankle, and once when diagnosed with asthma

Phobia: Deep water since I'm not the strongest swimmer, big snakes

Question you ask yourself a lot: "What the hell am I doing?"

Religious affiliation: Methodist although it's been a bit since I've stepped inside a church

Siblings: Three younger sisters: Danielle is 18, Amber just turned 17, and Brenna is 12


Time I wake up: about 6:30 or 6:45 Monday-Thursday and Saturday, about 8 on Fridays, and whenever I want on Sunday

Unnatural hair color: Currently blonde and reddish highlights...I've never had a complete color change

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Tomatoes! They have to be blended like in vegetable soup or in the form of ketchup for me to handle it!

Worst habit: Procrastination.

X-rays: Ankle, wrist, knee, spine, teeth

Yummy food I make: Ooh, this is tough since I don't cook very often. I do make a good spanish rice and chicken dish, scotcharoos, and Mountain Dew salad

Zodiac sign: Pisces