Friday, October 01, 2004
Good Morning!!

OK, I'm too stupid to get to bed tonight. I should have been studying for my business test, but I'm putting that off until tomorrow...just no motivation to read right now. Nothing major is going on...getting chillier, went to school and work, didn't get my exercise in unless you count parking lot walking and to classes. I did drink a ton of water though and I ate on plan...even getting my supper in while at work! So that's something remarkable. One of my goals is not to eat after 8 pm anymore. I finally have my phone bill paid, and now my dumb phone isn't working. There is either something wrong with my charger or my battery. I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow... Oh yeah, one more good piece of news...I saw the 250s on the scale today!! Haven't seen that since when I had my gall bladder removed last summer...woohoo! I hope it can stay under like that for my next official WW weigh-in. Ummmm....I'm rambling so I should probably try to get some sleep. More tomorrow...