Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Ranting and Raving

Damn, it is storming again....3 days in a row now!! What is up with that??? Is the hurricane causing weather patterns over here to get crazy too??? I hear the rain hitting the windows and it makes me want to head to the bathroom 4 million times today!! The booming thunder is keeping me awake....grrrr!!

So anyways, I've been sitting in class a lot today plus my WW meeting, and have discovered quite a few things that bug the hell out of me!!
  1. Damn cowboy hat boy in psychology class has converted to tank top boy! It is not 80 degrees out and you're not hot!! Please cover up those gangly arms!!
  2. Freakazoid guy playing games and music on his laptop without headphones!! I do not want to hear "Smack that Bitch Up" or other such nonsense!! Also, there is a mute button for a reason....we don't want to be subjected to your frivolous waste of time!
  3. Eating candy with noisy wrappers in class. An older gal in two of my classes today has been constantly eating!! I've seen a chocolate bar, a granola bar, another chocolate bar, and I forget what else go into her mouth today. First, she digs in her bag to find the food (there must be some endless stash) and makes a ton of noise rustling papers, then she proceeds to unwrap the candy...I don't know how she can make it so noisy!!! Then, she chomps away and I can hear her crunching...if I was closer, I could probably hear her digesting too!
  4. Gal in WW I went to confirmation making smalltalk with such disdain in her voice towards me and nasty looks after she does the nice act in the weigh-in line. I wouldn't mind i at all if she would just ignore me while I'm there!!
  5. Rain that doesn't stop!!!
  6. Family that just can't stop asking for monetary handouts!

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I'm too tired to come up with any!

On a good note, I lost 3.2 pounds this week!!! I was wearing heavy clothes and shoes too!! So, that pound from last week is gone! I am just about over cravings to eat outside my meals...I did have a little splurge tonight! When I was in the checkout counter at the store, I saw these Amazing M&M things...I had to see how it tasted!! But, I'm still in my calorie range, so neener, neener, neener!! I also made plans to check out a gym....hopefully I can go before class, if I ever can fall asleep tonight!! I'm going to get myself healthy, if it's the last thing I do, damnit!! This is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and it doesn't feel bad at all!!