Saturday, August 21, 2004
Where to Begin???

Well, here goes nothing. After blowing my efforts at weight loss once again, I turn to a new medium to start over fresh. Gawd, why am I doing it??? Nobody will probably be reading this but me... maybe if I put what I'm doing and how I'm feeling and what the *^#! I'm sticking in my mouth in print, I'll keep more accountable.

Damn, I was doing so well last year...40 pounds gone!! I've never had that success before....but then I start getting sick and the docs finally figured out my gallbladder was making me yak up almost every meal for a couple of months, and I got frustrated with my crappy job, and had to move, and blah blah blah, SHIT happens!! Lost my motivation, lost the free gym, lost some time, and I'm almost back to where I began.

So, here I am, back at square one, promising myself I'll work harder this time. I'm too ashamed to bare my soul to my loved ones, so now I'm spilling my guts to the world. I must be nuts or desperate or something....

Welcome to the Gigglepuss Chronicles!!! Maybe I'll learn something along the way :)