Tuesday, September 28, 2004
I've Got Balls!!

Today was a great day!! I lost 1.6 pounds at my WW weigh-in...by next week, I could have 10 pounds gone...at least in 2 weeks, unless something like that TOM pops up. I must say, if I tracked my points more this week, I bet the loss could have been better. I've been doing mental calculations since I've been eating mostly the same things. I know I'm under in points, but for now, I'm ok with that.

Also, I took the leap and tried a aerobics/sculpting class at the gym tonight. Wow, I'm so glad I did! I haven't had such a kick in the ass workout since...gosh...too damn long to remember. We used hand weights, a huge stability ball, and did some other aerobic type things. I just got my Core Secrets pack in the mail last week, and getting used to the ball wasn't too bad! I will be trying out my videos tomorrow...I really liked the ball workout in class. I'm definitely going to do this class every Tuesday. I felt really good afterwards, and I'm proud to say that I mostly kept up with all the thin gals there!! Before I went to workout, I was starving, and when I left, I was just kind of hungry. I even got full before I finished my meal. That is just so awesome!!

In other news, it was damn chilly out this morning. The radio announcer said it was 37 degrees when I drove to school....32 with the wind chill. Windchill?!?!?! I do not want to hear that word in my forecast until late October or even later preferably!!! You know what is good about the cold?? The freaky cowboy tank-top wearing guy in psychology threw on a hooded sweatshirt. Thank God I don't need to see his pits again. He even had a baseball cap instead of a cowboy hat...I guess his cowboy hat must have been a little too aerodynamic in the wind! The only reason I would know it was him is because he still had on his shit-kicking boots.

Gosh, I'm really happy!! That is such a change!!