Thursday, November 17, 2005
Oops!!

I've been so busy journalling on paper and at my other place that I forgot to get back here!!

No exciting health news....my appetite is slowly returning (damn!), and I've went out to eat three times already this week. I don't think I overdid it too much though! One of those nights, I was supposed to meet up with 1 guy and a few gals I know...it ended up just the guy and me! More about that in my other blog. Again, if you're interested, comment and I'll give you the link. The two pounds I gained have disappeared, and my mood is slowly improving for the most part.

In trying to get my happy back news: I just emailed my former band director from college about joining the community band. I miss playing with a group and the comraderie in the clarinet section. Also, I need something creative to do! I've also been doing some job searching for a position that will make me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile and not so much phone-based. I usually don't have a hard time finding a job, but getting one that I love takes some work!

My room is now perfect!! Too bad that I have to move...I want to savor my organization longer!! Still searching for a place...I don't have much time left!!