Monday, November 07, 2005
A Day Late Already!

Egads, I said I'd be here daily, and I'm a bit late. I had an "assignment" to do for a new group of mine, and it took forever!! So much for getting that new journal up today! I shall work on getting that ready tomorrow and will email you that have asked so far once I have the link.

Man, I have so much I want to share about the day but it is late and I have to be up early for my class tomorrow. So, it'll have to wait one day.

One thing I will say: Mood/health-related weight-loss rocks!! After the consistent losses for months, I am not worried so much about it creeping back on anymore. I love dropping clothing sizes since that is about the only way I can tell it's going away. I still see blob everytime I look in the mirror. I am so grateful for a gal that sent me some clothes she grew out of awhile back that were 2 or 3 sizes too small for me then. Now, they fit great, if not a little loose. A pair of Old Navy dress pants, corduroys, and a LB pair are now officially a part of the wardrobe so I can quit having to hike up my own baggy pants. I am so ready for a real shopping trip...maybe it's time for a part-time job in retail so I can get discounts :)