Saturday, January 15, 2005
Winging it to Hawaii!!

Good news!!! At work, we have this incentive where the top two bankers of the year go to an annual conference in Hawaii. I didn't even think about it because I figured I was maybe in the top 10. Plus, I've only been there a little over a year, and there are a ton of veterans who do well. Well, they announced the two winners while I was gone for bereavement....it wasn't me.

But, I'm #3!!! My supervisor has told me that I was sooooo close to the #2 guy....and he is planning on moving to Arizona and not working for the bank there. Sooooooooo, I just might be going to Hawaii for 5 days and 4 days of fun in the sun :) So, I'm sending all my vibes to make him leave NOW. I've also envisioned other ways to get him gone....maybe some rat poison in the coffee ala Lily Tomlin in 9 to 5. Just kidding, Alex!!

In other news, I missed WW this week, but I WILL be going next week. I'm debating if I want to go to the WW at work one that just started up last week. I really don't know if I want to have that many people know me personally...arrrrrgh!!! Then, there would be eyes always watching and seeing what I'm eating, if I'm moving, etc. Then again, that could be the motivation I need to keep on track. But, I like my leader on Tuesdays...except the time makes me have to rush to my aerobics class....I hate making decisions!! My scale is telling me I'm down 2 pounds, so I'm doing something right :)