Tuesday, November 23, 2004
TITS!!

Happy TITS day to you!! No, I am not talking about my chest, or your chest, or anybody's chest!! TITS is an acronym for me...today it means Tuesday Is Too Sweet, another time it could mean Today Is Totally Sh*tty....you get the picture. I am finally enrolled for spring classes, and the schedule is a lot nicer than my original plan!!! The admissions counselor entered in my choices, and EVERY SINGLE CLASS time I picked was full!!! Luckily, some others that were originally full were open, and she pulled some strings to get the accounting class I had to have fit me in. I still don't have much of an earlier schedule for Thursday, but I'll be OK. The only thing odd about my schedule print out is that it has my major listed as Nuclear Medicine....that major had no openings until 2006...and it still doesn't!! I'm a business admin major now, and I got my classes, so that's what counts!!

I am supposed to be studying for psychology right now, but I just can't concentrate!! I'd rather be doing anything else but that!! I think I know the instructor's thinking, so I'm sure I can pull it off. I have a high A right now, and I think I know enough for at least a B. Also, it's too fun watching the people in the area right now. There are 4 law enforcement people on the prowl up by the Christmas tree. I wonder if it has to do with the criminal justice classes.... Either that, or something odd is going to happen!! Speaking of that major, my sister is now going to be invading my school in January for those classes. She dropped out of another school after only a month due to roommate craziness and a car accident. She now wants to be a cop or CSI type person instead of a minister. Talk about different spectrums....she's getting all excited since one of her classes will be about gun handling....not the type of talk from a peace-loving person.

Well anyways, I'm working on my own template for this lovely blog of mine...after looking at some coding and CSS and stuff, it doesn't look that hard!! I've done basic web pages before, and this isn't that much different. I can't stand being generic. Look for some changes coming soon!!