Monday, November 15, 2004
Hello Traffic!!!

Well, I have decided that I'm ready for traffic, so I signed up with BlogExplosion last night. Wow, they aren't kidding about bringing the traffic!! Visitors from three countries have already popped by...hi Canada, Australia, and Norway!!! Leave a comment the next time you come by....of course all of you in the US should be leaving me comments too!! I've ran across quite a few good blogs while surfing today...some a little dull too...but this will be a nice diversion I need from homework.

So, I found a great link while surfing today...the description that follows sounds way too much like me!! According to Press Any Key:
"As Jodi you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment. However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty. You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision. This name creates a generally well-balanced and healthy nature, but any weakness in the health would cause problems in the fluid functions, such as kidney or bladder trouble, overweight, or swelling of the legs and ankles."
So if you don't know me, here's a great description!!

My knee is in so much pain right now. It did a crazy popping thing while I was walking through the aisles at a store today. I thought I was going to collapse for a minute!! I really do not want to hobble to class tomorrow. My knee has been doomed since a major soccer injury back in the 5th grade. Of course, all this bouncing around with my weight lately exercising doesn't help much. I'm ready to dump my whole left side of my body already....my ear is still bugging me, now my knee, carpal tunnel in the wrist, etc. I hope all this losing weight will give my body some more years without repairs needed.

Speaking of, tomorrow is my WW weigh-in, and I'm pretty sure it will be a good one. I'm already down 3 pounds from last week according to my scale. Then, I get to go to my aerobics class (if my knee hangs in there!!) Did I just say "Get to"???? That is quite a change in my attitude. Woohoo!!