Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Working My Core!

Hi ho there! It's Jodi in with another update! (Egads, that was a bit Kermit the Froggish!!)

So, its assessment time for me. I've lost 8 pounds in the past 5 weeks, so I think I'm officially off my darn plateau! Woohoo!! Thank you, WW for making me think about what I'm putting in my mouth again! I still have a ways to go to get back to my previous exercise levels. I'm sure I could have been a couple more pounds down if I'd keep with it, but for now I'm satisfied.

Good news: Last night I was going to blow off exercise because I needed to study for my marketing test. Well, I tried studying, but I just could not settle down and concentrate! So, I jumped on the Gazelle for 30 minutes and before I knew it, I had went over 2 miles!! Then, I was still feeling like I needed to move, so I threw in my Core Secrets video that I hadn't tried yet. Man, I love that workout! I'm going to have to put some time in for that. I feel it in my arms, my abs, even my legs.

By the way, I am a sucker for infomercials!! First, Winsor Pilates sucked me in last year and was responsible for me getting some great losses and back into an exercise routine. I'm STILL waiting for my new FIRM videos to come along, now I love Core Secrets, and I almost ordered another ballet yoga type workout. And I don't even watch TV much anymore!! Somehow, I still catch seeing those things!

Time to go to a business meeting, so I'll have to post more later!!