Monday, November 28, 2005
Settle Down, Oprah Ain't Here Yet!

But anyways, the big announcement is that it's SNOWING! Not just snowing, but blizzarding!!! Holy shizzlesticks...the wind makes it look a lot worse. This is the part of winter that sucks...unless of course, somewhere I don't want to go is called off. But, tomorrow is Group Sex (hehe, more will be in my other blog about that), and I don't want to miss the funniest group of the whole darn week. Well, since the interstates are still closed at this point, maybe the powers that be will cancel class tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to start actual WW meetings again as soon as I get my car back from the shop. With some recent medical news, I know I have to pay more attention to carbs and such, and when I was doing the points, it made me focus! Wonder if I can get someone to come with me...I went alone before, but I'd kind of like someone to bitch, exercise, and compete with. Yeah, I like competition. Of course, I'll probably get a bit jealous if the other person pulls ahead, but maybe I can just focus on it motivating and not pissing me off instead :)