Wednesday, January 26, 2005
There is No I in Team...

So, I sat through seven hours of sales training, and it actually wasn't that bad!! We got to rant about our superiors, talk about what's wrong with team morale and how to either help it or STFU, and what's just wrong in general. We even watched a whole bunch of the movie Miracle. We also learned part of the sales roadmap....it actually got me a bit excited, because it is a move away from the robots we were starting to become with all the financial scripts we've had to read lately. We get to be human again!!! I could do without some of the roleplays though...once we did it well, we had to do it again. If we didn't, well, of course we did it again too. Overall, I'm glad that I had to miss school to go.

Unfortunately, I got in a little tiff with Paul after work. I had to tell him that I wouldn't be able to go up this weekend, and he was a bit upset. I then said a snarky remark about him not getting here on a few occasions (making it two times out of five planned times in the last year including not making the December trip...LONG complicated story). I guess I should be happy with what time we have had considering the distance, but I need more. I guess it's only another month till our next planned trip, and then I'll be with him full time by the end of May, but geez this year has been hard. I just need to be patient if this is what I really want, I guess.

I finally made it to WW as well and I'm down 2 pounds...Woohoo!! I'm back to my beginning of December weight again...and 5 pounds so far in January. My sales class today actually gave me some ideas that I can put towards my fitness goals. I'll share them tomorrow!!

Till then...